– Material can be loaded and homogenized when the machine is in the “Mix” mode.
– Vacuum can be applied to the entire machine (existing patent) to deair material prior to extruding.
– Extrude from the machine via a high pressure auger design directly through the 3D Printing nozzle.
– Heating capability can be applied using a 2 zone temperature controller on the barrel and machine nozzle.
– Machine designed to allow removal of 3D Printing auger extension, 3D extension spool and 3D adapter from machine.
– No need to disassemble the 3D material canister to reload material.
– Eliminates the risk of air being introduced into the system as a result of reloading outside machine.
Peter Pugger’s complete line of 3D Printer Compatible Vacuum Mixing Pugmills will be availabe late 2017.